Preschool and Learning Center
We are currently on a wait list for all ages, and would love to add you to it! If you would like to be added to the list, we ask that you give us a call to set up a time to take a tour of our facility.
To register your child at Snyder Memorial Preschool and Learning Center, the following items must be completed:
1. Online Registration- Click Here
2. Visit our office to complete enrollment, tour the facility, meet your child’s new teacher, receive any classroom specific information, and pay registration fee and first month’s tuition.
3. Provide a copy of your child’s Immunizations Records prior to their first day.
4. Within 2 weeks of your child’s start date, we will need a new or recent physical by a licensed medical practitioner.
The after school program consists of transportation from school to Snyder, a healthy snack awaiting for the children’s arrival, a homework program to ensure homework is accurate and complete, and the use of our facility that offers a free flow nature that allows children to do what they enjoy in a fun-filled environment.
Snyder After School & Summer Program is proud to work with the Snyder Music Academy. We have students who take lessons through the Academy during their time after school and summer. This allows families one less stop after work and helps in our goal to give family life back to our families at night!! We also offer pick up and transportation for Music Academy students. This entails children riding our bus to Snyder and utilizing our program while waiting for their music academy lesson.
How to enroll:
1. Complete and submit online enrollment application
2. Complete After School Registration Packet
3. Submit forms to After School office
4. Make registration payment
The schools we currently pick up from are as follows:
- Alma Easom Elementary
- Glendale Acres Elementary
- Ashley Elementary
- Vanstory Hills Elementary
- Margaret Willis Elementary
- Howard Hall Elementary
- Long Hill Elementary
- St. Patrick’s Catholic School
- Max Abbott Middle School
- Fayetteville Academy
- Capitol Encore
- William H. Owen
- Fayetteville Christian Academy
For the past 37 years, many children have made memories that last a life time during the summer program at Snyder. We incorporate numerous field trips such as swimming, bowling, skating, fishing, and movies plus many forms of entertainment on campus as well. A nutritious breakfast, hot lunch, and afternoon snack are served daily. We also offer swimming lessons, sport camps, out of town trips, and tutoring during the summer program to keep the enrichment flowing through the summer months. The children enrolled in the summer program participate in Snyder’s week long Vacation Bible School and have the opportunity to participate in Bible Skills, Thrills, and Drills for Christian development. Summer tuition pricing can be found on the tuition agreements as there are different packages to choose from in effort to fit every family’s summer care needs. Please note that Part Time spaces are limited so verification from the office staff is needed to ensure there is availability.
How to enroll:
1. Complete and Submit online enrollment application. If your child has already been enrolled with us, we just need you to log in with your user name and password to make sure all the information in our system is up to date, i.e. rising grade, emergency contacts, approved pick up list, ect. Please email email@example.com if you need your user name and password to do so or as always you can call the office.
2. Complete Summer Registration Packet
3. Attach a copy of enrolling child’s insurance card or military id to the registration packet for emergency purposes
4. Submit Registration Packet to the After School & Summer Program office. You can do this by email, mail, or fax.
5. Make registration payment.